Discount retail chain Aldi is expanding its network in Hungary further. It is adding five new stores and thus creating 100 new jobs, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
Aldi has opened four new stores in Hungary and one more is going to be added to the Hungarian network soon:
- The company opened is 2nd unit in Szolnok on 30 August (Széchenyi István körút 139.).
- Two new stores were opened in Kaposvár (Petőfi utca 56.) and Veszprém (Budapest út 20-28.) in Veszprém Plaza on 6 September.
- This is the second Aldi stores in the capital of Somogy county and the third in the capital of Veszprém countz.
- A new unit was opened in Enying (Váci Mihály utca) on 27 September, right along Route 64, an ideal shopping place for those headed to Lake Balaton, for instance.
- The 137th Aldi store will be opened shortly in Üllő, on Route 4.
The new additions created about 100 new jobs in Hungary’s retail sector.