Hungary Mol to raise motor fuel prices considerably
Hungarian oil and gas group Mol is to raise the wholesale list price of 95-octane gasoline by HUF 4 litre and that of diesel by HUF 8 per litre on Wednesday.
- The average price of gasoline is going to be HUF 345 per litre and the average price of diesel is set to rise to HUF 379 per litre.
- Mol made the last change to motor fuel prices on 9 January when it cut the price of diesel by HUF 4 to HUF 371
- Before that it cut the price of petrol by HUF 10 to HUF 341 per litre on 4 January.
- Motorists may find differences of up to HUF 50 per litre at the pumps, depending on the location and pricing strategy of the given petrol station.
- The average price of gasoline reached its peak in early April 2012 at HUF 451 and the price of diesel was the highest at HUF 449 on average in mid-January 2012.
/ Hungary Mol to raise motor fuel prices considerably