Price of diesel to be raised in Hungary on Wednesday
Hungarian oil and gas group Mol is to raise the wholesale list price of diesel by HUF 2 litre on Wednesday, while it is not to change the price of the 95-octane gasoline.
- The average price of diesel is set to rise to HUF 384 per litre.
- Mol made the last change to motor fuel prices last Friday when it raised the price of diesel by HUF 3 to HUF 382.
- The price of petrol was increased last Wednesday by HUF 4 to HUF 345 per litre.
- Motorists may find differences of up to HUF 50 per litre at the pumps, depending on the location and pricing strategy of the given petrol station.
- The average price of gasoline reached its peak in early April 2012 at HUF 451 and the price of diesel was the highest at HUF 449 on average in mid-January 2012.
Click to enlarge
/ Price of diesel to be raised in Hungary on Wednesday