Financial IT 2015
Date: 16th April 2015 Location: Hotel Sofitel Budapest
- Great changes at money transfers - What is MNB up to?
- The digital channels revolutionize administration and evaluation
- Bank sales and acquisitions are coming - IT challenges
- What will the financial institutes spend in 2015? – International and domestic trends
- Financial IT – How good a business is it?
- Battle with cash - New electronic payments in the stores and on the internet
Our speakers among others
National Bank of Hungary
Chief Ledger Architect
Digital Asset Holdings
Head of Department
Managing Director (IT)
Chief Officer, Large Enterprices Vertical Solutions Division
Chairman of the Board, CEO
CHERRISK by UNIQA
Managing Director - IT
Ramasoft Adatszolgáltató és Informatikai Zrt.
Proyet Consulting Kft.
Budapest Stock Exchange
Why you should come?
The payment market, which is particularly important for the financial institutes, is going through enormous changes, with not only the technologies changing in an incredible pace but also new players step on the bank dominated market of transactions. Meanwhile at MNB, they are preparing the possible new step of the financial overheads' decreasing, which may affect transfers. What will this turn out to be?
The insurers are working hard on providing their clients easy, personalized ways to take out insurance policies anytime, anywhere; having great role of IT and new technologies. Full range of digital information support of the agents, brokers; with automation of the notification and administrative procedures in the focus. The profession discusses which fields will it initiate developments.
DATE: 16th April 2015
LOCATION: SOFITEL Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel, Budapest, Hungary
Hotel Information, Map & Location
Parking: individually paid
Number of participants: 180-200
Language: Hungarian, English (simultaneous translation)
COST: HUF 79.900 +VAT / person or EUR 265 +VAT / person
- 10% discount is available for 2 registrations,
- 20% on 3 or more
Portfolio Conferences are organized by NET Media Inc, member of Central European Media and Publishing Group. Portfolio Conferences cover 7 different industries and attract more than 8000 participants annually. Portfolio Conferences a leading event hub of the CEE real estate industry as well. We organize real estate focused conferences, business breakfasts and workshops in Belgrade, Budapest and Vienna, which are characterised by high-level networking opportunity and unique professional content.
Who we recommend
- For bank, assurance company, brokerage company, cooperative bank,
- IT development and IT security company,
- card company, ATM operator, POS terminal operator company,
- online trade company, payment processor company heads, representatives and IT professionals.
The following companies participated in last year’s conference
- Ádám Turzó
- Phone: 06/1-472-2093 / 42