The retail market in Hungary has gone through tremendous changes in the last couple of years. On the one hand retail sales in Hungary and in most CEE countries have fallen significantly. As a consequence of this many retailers faced serious difficulties and some of the were even forced to leave the market. This has naturally resulted in decreasing rental fees in shopping malls, district centers, high street retail units. On the other hand prime shopping malls in Europe have become the favorite asset type of large institutional investors. This has been the case in Hungary as well, one of the few large investment transactions involved the sale of Allee Shopping Center developed by ING Real Estate.
The aim of Portfolio.hu Retail 2011 is to focus on the most exciting sector of the real estate industry. Within the conference retailers, developers, brokers, investors, bankers will have to opportunity to discuss current market challenges, opportunities. MAIN TOPICS:
• Where is the CEE and Hungarian retail market headed?
• Potential mall development ban in Hungary: what does the government want?
• Sunday opening: still an issue in Hungary?
• New brands, new retailers arriving in CEE
• New developments in Hungary
• Rents, yields: is there potential growth in the Hungarian market?THE EVENT: DATE: September 15, 2011, (8:30 am.-12:00 am.) PLACE:
Hotel Intercontinental (Hungary, 1052 Budapest, Apáczai Csere János u. 12-14.) Hotel Information, Map & LocationCOST:
HUF 29,000 + VAT / person
Fee includes: conference documentation, breakfast and coffee break.
The conference is in Hungarian!DISCOUNTS:
- 5% discount for Members of RICS
- 10% discount is available for 2 registrations,
- 20% on 3 or more.TARGET AUDIENCE:
The Event is to provide indispensable information for:
- Regulatory and supervisory organisations,
- Professional organisations. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Program
- Csanád CSÜRÖS, Chief Analyst, tel.: +36 1/428-9098, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorship
- Balázs AGÓCS, Deputy-CEO/Sales, tel.: +36 1/ 327-40-88, e-mail: email@example.comFind out more on www.portfolio.hu/en or firstname.lastname@example.org
Some pictures about Portfolio.hu former event, 19 May, 2011. (Click to enlarge)