08:55 - 09:00
Opening Speech - Zoltán Bán, CEO, Portfolio
09:00 - 09:20
Digital transformation in the energy sector
Speaker: Csaba Mező, Partner, Deloitte Zrt.
09:20 - 10:20
Panel discussion: Disruptive technologies and digital transition in the energy industry
• How is digitalisation present in the energy sector, what are the areas most in need of urgent development, and what makes a service company digital?
• Preparing for new data privacy expectations; GDPR
• Blockchain in the energy industry
• Startups and new entrants in the market; the emergence of ironless energy companies
• Why should energy companies be worried about car makers?
• What opportunities does digitalisation in the energy industry offer to fintech companies?
Moderator: Csaba Mező, Partner, Deloitte Zrt.
10:20 - 10:40
A new type of customer experience in energy supply: the 21th century home service provider
Speaker: Péter Ákos Koncz, Digital Officer, NKM National Utilities
10:40 - 11:00
From industrial company to service provider - The expanding operating environment of energy companies
Speaker: Viktor Sverla, Head of Group Strategy, MOL Group
11:00 - 11:35
11:35 - 11:55
Competitors or natural complementors? – Renewables and natural gas
Speaker: Péter Horváth, üzletfejlesztési igazgató, MET Power
11:55 - 12:15
The next big thing: energy storage
Speaker: Ákos Beöthy, senior research associate, Regional Centre for Energy Policy Research
12:15 - 12:35
Market leading ThingWorx IoT platform to accelerate the digitalisation of the energy sector
Decisions based on real time facts
Speaker: Ferenc Nyírő, Industrial Digitalization Business Unit Manager, S&T Consulting Hungary Kft.
12:35 - 13:40
13:40 - 14:40
Panel discussion: What will Hungary's energy mix look like 20 years from now?
• Expected outcome of the Hungarian solar revolution
• The smaller, the better? - The role of small and large power plants in future energy supply
• Uniformisation and decentralisation - The EU's electricity market regulations and its renewables directive
• New solutions for harnessing renewable energy sources
• Energy storage options in Hungary's energy supply
• Adapting to increasingly frequent extreme weather conditions
Moderator: László Szabó, Director, Regional Centre for Energy Policy Research (REKK)
14:40 - 15:00
The European Investment Bank and its financing of energy projects
Speaker: István Szabó, Senior Sector Engineer, European Investment Bank
15:00 - 15:20
Energy transition planning and implementing: Insights from the German example
Speaker: Christian Redl PhD, Senior Associate, European Energy Cooperation, Agora Energiewende
15:20 - 15:40
15:40 - 16:20
Table 1: How digitally mature are the energy companies?
Moderator: Dániel Drácz, digitális üzletág szenior tanácsadó, Deloitte Magyarország
15:40 - 16:20
Table 3: Changes and updates to domestic and EU regulations on renewables
Co-moderator: Gergely Horváth, Associate, Deloitte Legal
Moderator: Dr. Gábor Erdős, Partner, Head of Deloitte Legal, Deloitte Legal Erdős és Társai Ügyvédi Iroda
15:40 - 16:20
Table 4: Which way should the energy supplier of the future head today?
Moderator: Levente Kovács, Senior manager, Advisory, Deloitte Hungary
16:20 - 16:30
Summaries from facilitators, closing remarks
Organisation, general questions