Portfolio.hu organizes for the third time its unique regional energy conference focusing on investments in the area of renewable, green energies. Due to the obligations undertaken towards the European Union a new wave of green energy investments will have to be started in Hungary as well in the near future. With the coming into force of the Hungarian new renewable support system (METÁR) being under development, a line of developments may get nearer to implementation. Therefore it is worthwhile to get appropriately prepared already now for managing the expectable financing challenges. At the regional gap filling forum of Portfolio.hu, similarly to the event of last year, renowned international and domestic lecturers will cover the key green investment related issues. The purpose of the event is to convene those dominant opinion forming people of Hungary and of the region, those experts of the sector, as well as those best Hungarian experts, who are involved in the area of financing renewable projects.THE TOPIC OF THE CONFERENCE
We wish to introduce at the Green Energy Investment Forum - with the assistance of the invited lectures - where, into what and under what circumstances it is possible and it is worthwhile to invest into the regional green energy market, what are the specific features of this sector, which are its hidden opportunities and pitfalls. With the contribution of bank and financial experts we wish to highlight the funding background of the renewable projects, the scads of funds available, and the risk management methods that may be applied in the case of green investments. We wish to assist the work of the legislator from the investor, financier side in developing the new subsidy system.
With the help of our speakers at the Green Energy Investment Forum we wish to give you an overview on where, in what and under what conditions it is worth investing on the green energy market. You will learn about the special characteristics of the sector, and see what opportunities and obstacles you may find there. Experts from the banking and financial sectors will shed light on the financing details of renewable projects, showing the host of possible funding solutions and risk management methods to be used in green energy projects.FOCUS TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
• Global trends in the green energy market
• What is the impact of the German decision on the energy market of Europe?
• Roundtable of the project financiers
• Decarbonization at the highest degree
• Under what conditions do the banks provide funds?
• Renewable energetic investments in East and Central Europe
• Innovative funding solutions in practice
• Modern technologies in the service of energy supplyPARTICIPANTS OF THE PORTFOLIO.HU GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENT FORUM 2012
AB Solar Kft., AERD Zrt., Alerion Hungária Energetikai Kft., ALTEO Energiaszolgáltató Nyrt., Andrékó Kinstellar Ügyvédi Iroda, Aon Magyarország Kft., BDO Magyarország, BMW Group Magyarország, Budapesti Energiakereskedő Kft., Budapesti Erőmű ZRt., Canadian Embassy, Capital Alternatives Group, CIB Bank Zrt., Corvinus Kockázati Tőkealap-kezelő Zrt., Dalkia Energia, Dr. Kovács Tamás Ügyvédi Iroda, E.ON Hungária ZRt., EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development), EDF Démász, Edison trading, Ernst & Young Tanácsadó Kft., Faludi Wolf Theiss Ügyvédi Iroda, FHB Bank Zrt., FŐGÁZ Zrt., Future FM Zrt., G 7 Holding Kft.GDF Suez Energia Magyarország, Gide Loyrette Nouel - d'Ornano Iroda, Green Energy & Products Zrt., Green Evolution Capital LLP (London), Győri Szeszgyár és Finomító Zrt., Hamburger Hungária Erőmű Kft., Jakus Könyvelőiroda Kft., Kinstellar Budapest, KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., Magyarországi Volksbank Zrt., Manitu Solar Kft., MFB Zrt., MKB Bank (Projekt, Strukturált és Vállalatfinanszírozás), MOL Nyrt., MVM ERBE Zrt., MVM Partner ZRt., Nemzeti Külgazdasági Hivatal, Országgyűlés Irodaház Gazdasági Kabinet, OTP Bank Nyrt., PannErgy Nyrt., Pannonia Ethanol, Pothárn és Társa Kft., Raiffeisen Bank Zrt., Réczicza White & Case LLP, Schneider Electric Zrt., Sinergy Kft., Solargate Kft., UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt, UniCredit Leasing S.p.A. - Competence Center Renewable Energies, University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership, Vertis Környezetvédelmi Pénzügyi Zrt., Wallis Asset Management Zrt., Wartsila Hungary Kft., Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, Wind Power Energy - Monsson Group (Románia)...OUR SPEAKERS:
• Dr. Eric Depluet, CEO, E.ON Hungária
• Thierry Le Boucher, CEO, EDF Démász
• Patrick Eeckelers, CEO, GDF Suez Energy Hungary
• Gérard Bourland, CEO, Dalkia Energia
• Gábor Kiss, senior banker, EBRD
• Attila Ságodi, Partner, KPMG Energy and Utilities Advisory Services
• Attila Chikán, Jr. CEO, ALTEO Nyrt.
• Zoltán Reng, CEO, Pannonia Ethanol
• Éva Révész, Senior head of division, OTP Bank Nyrt.
• Olivér Gulyás, Head of Department, MKB Bank
• Attila Szepesi, manager, KPMG
• Sandrine Dixson-Decléve, managing director, University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership
• James Atkins, president, Vertis Zrt.
• Gabriela Florea, Global Key Account Manager, UniCredit Leasing S.p.A. - Competence Center Renewable Energies
• George Koteles, Partner, Green Evolution Capital LLP (London)
• Sebastian Enache, managing director, Wind Power Energy - Monsson GroupTARGET AUDIENCE:
The Green Energy Investment Forum is to provide indispensable information for:
• Energy companies
• Energy equipment manufacturers
• Energy investors
• Private equity companies
• Investment funds
• Regulatory and supervisory organisations
• Professional organisations
• Large consumers
• Environmental protection experts
• ConstructorsTHE EVENT: DATE: October 4, 2012, (9:00 am.-4:30 pm.) PLACE: Hilton Budapest, Buda Castle
(1014 Budapest, Hess András tér 1-3. HUNGARY) Hotel Information, Map & LocationCOST:
HUF 89,900 + VAT / person
Fee includes: conference documentation, full lunch and coffee breaks.
The conference is bilingual with English-Hungarian simultaneous interpretation. DISCOUNTS:
- 20% discount is available for 2 registrations, - 25% on 3- 30% on 5 or more.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Program
- Gábor PATKÓ, Analyst, tel.: 36-1/327-4080, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship
- Balázs AGÓCS, Deputy-CEO/Sales, tel.: 36-1/327-4088, e-mail: email@example.comOther information: