This year, Portfolio.hu's FM Conference, launched half a decade ago, will also attempt to give an insight into the mysteries of a new market segment. This year we are also going to pay attention to the condominium management market: we will examine the potentials lying in this field, the toughness of competition in the market, the main challenges and problems awaiting the participant of the market.
Energy procurement in practice for real estate owners
FM-panel discussion: the challenges and business opportunities of technical operation
Why can district heating be attractive in the 21st century?
Condominium Management - Bonanza or a difficult path to take?
What do banks do with collapsed, troubled real estates - Are they able to handle them or will it be a task too big?
Keeping the tenants: winning strategies, possibilities of mistake
SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
• Gabriella Fábri MRICS, Head of PM, ConvergenCE
• Péter Szijártó, MRICS CEO, B&V Group
• Katalin Honi MRICS, Director of PM, Strabag PFS
• Dr. Gábor Erdős, Partner Associate, Deloitte Legal Szarvas, Erdős és Társai Ügyvédi Iroda
• dr. Gábor Nagyunyomi-Sényi, CEO, Budapest Municipality Asset Management
• Attila Molnár, Head of Commercial Property Management, TriGranit Management Zrt.
• Attila Hunyady, CEO, Inhouse Társasházkezelő Zrt.
• János Kocsis, Managing Director, Kraft FM
• Gábor Décsi, Managing Director, Dome Facility Services Group Kft.
• László Tódika, Head of Facility Management, TriGranit Management Zrt.
• Balázs Lehoczki, Managing Director, E.ON Energiakereskedelmi Kft.
• Róbert Balog, Director, FŐTÁV Zrt.
• Ferenc Máté, Home Management Kft.
• Tibor Csonka, Managing Director, OTP Business
• Ildikó Laskai, Managing Director, KÉSZ Holding
• Gábor Noéh, Head of Technical Management, AIG/Lincoln Kft.
DATE: MAY 14, 2014.
LOCATION: SOFITEL Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel (1051 Budapest, Széchenyi tér 2.)
Hotel Information, MAP & Location
Parking areas close to Sofitel Hotel:
Aranykéz Parking Garage
1052 Budapest, Fifth District, Aranykéz utca (street) 4-6.
The garage has five levels with 497 parking spots and is open 24 hours a day.
7.560.- Ft/day (incl. VAT)
1051 Budapest, Fifth District, Sas utca (street), Szt. István tér)
9.600.- Ft/day (incl. VAT)
COST: EUR 99 + VAT / person or HUF 29,900 + VAT / person
- 5% for RICS members
- 10% discount is available for 2 registrations,
- 20% on 3 or more.