Hungary Richter to pay HUF 100 dividend per share
Save article Share Hungarian
to the AGM published on Friday. The Board of Directors proposes the payment of HUF 100 dividend per share, which - calculating with the share’s closing price on the Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday - corresponds to a 2% dividend yield.
- Richter has notified its shareholders that is annual general meeting will be held on 24 April, 2019 at 2.00 p.m. at Mátyás u. 8, H-1093 Budapest (Budapest Music Center). Lacking quorum, the reconvened AGM will be held at H-1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 19-21., on May 8, 2019 at 2.00 p.m.
- Shareholder’s rights at the AGM may be exercised by the person who is the owner of the shares on the reference date for the identification of ownership and whose name is contained in the Share Register on the second business day before the first day of the AGM.
- Richter also requested the shareholders to indicate to the respective investment service providers their intention to attend the AGM, and the investment service providers to provide the data of the shareholders within the deadline as set forth in the announcement of KELER Zrt. The shareholders shall also, in person, by telephone or by e-mail, confirm their intention to attend the AGM to the Company's Shareholders’ Relations Department on April 23, 2019, between 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. ("registration").
- The agenda of the AGM include the discussion and approval of the company’s report on its 2018 business activities, other reports by the auditor, the Supervisory Board and the Board of Directors, and the AGM is also to decide on the remuneration of the BoD and SB members, as well as on the dividend.
- The BoD proposes the AGM for approval the payment of HUF 100 dividend per share, which corresponds to a 2% dividend yield at yesterday’s closing price.